The University of the West of England seeks applications from candidates for the 2013-2014 Professor Arthur Li Development Graduate Scholarships for Developing Countries tenable in the university.
The recipient of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Development Office and other departments and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of their course.
Worth of Awards
One full tuition fee scholarship will be awarded to an outstanding student to study a one year Masters programme
To be eligible, students must:
- have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in their undergraduate degree
- have an unconditional offer by 31 May of a place to study a one year postgraduate programme at UWE which they have firmly accepted
- be a new student and be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award.
- The scholarship is available to applicants from developing Commonwealth countries as indicated on the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission website.
You will be eligible for consideration for a scholarship if you meet the following criteria:
- You, the student, are liable to pay the full international tuition fee. ie you are not a sponsored student (unless otherwise specified).
- You are a national of, and resident in a country outside of the EU.
- You have been made a conditional or unconditional offer of a place from the University of the West of England, Bristol.
- You meet any specific scholarship requirements.
How to Apply
Applicants will be invited to apply via a task in their welcome website. Applicants are selected based on academic merit and the information that is provided in their application form and statement.
Deadline: The deadline for submitting your application is 31 May 2013 and you will be informed of our decision by 30 June 2013 via your welcome website.
Please e-mail [email protected] if you have any queries regarding this.
Click here for more Information and to Apply