AlphaCode in South Africa invites applications for 2019 Incubator programme in South Africa for financial service providers in the country.
Getting an early-stage business or idea off the ground requires much more than just patience, luck and determination. There are many challenges to overcome when you first start out and knowing how to navigate these is crucial to your success.
AlphaCode Incubator programme South Africa is all about helping you set out on the right path. They believe that with proper support, funding and networking opportunities, you can take your fintech business or idea to the next stage of growth. Their aim is to help disruptive, early-stage businesses with pioneering ideas meaningfully impact the financial services industry.
Worth of Award
- R1 million in grant funding to help you pay salaries, grow your team or invest in new technology.
- Personalized mentorship and networking opportunities to gain valuable insights and connect with experienced entrepreneurs, industry specialists, like-minded peers and potential clients.
- Prime Co-working office space at AlphaCode
- Access to comprehensive business support services, such as expert marketing, legal, regulatory and technology services.
- The Incubator programme South Africa is for South African financial service providers.
- Entrepreneurs with a high-potential concept or business less than two years old
- Entrepreneurs with a business that is at least 51% black South African owned
How to Apply
- Application for this Incubator programme South Africa opportunity is online
- They’re looking to grow the next unicorn in Financial Services.
- If you’re not a seasoned entrepreneur, that’s ok, as long as you have the right experience in the industry
- If your business is in concept stage, that’s ok too, as long as you’ve thought through your concept from back to front, and identified potential obstacles.
- Their team reads every word of every application. Be concise and to the point, and try to avoid marketing language. Marketing language is irrelevant, and might actually deter from the credibility of your concept.
- Before submitting your application, read through your answers and make sure that they don’t contain any unnecessary words, and at the same time, that all the relevant information is captured in a matter-of-fact way.
Deadline: Applications for the Incubator programme South Africa close June 18, 2019.