GoGettaz movement is inviting Entrepreneurs to apply for the Revolutionize Entrepreneurship Re-imagine Agri-Food competition Africa n 2019.
GoGettaz Agri-Food Competition Africa is an annual competition to identify innovative entrepreneurial ventures in the agri-food sector founded by young people (young, adult agri-food entrepreneurs, aged 35 and under) across the African continent.
Africa is rising. Across the continent, entrepreneurs launch start-ups, cultivate growing businesses and scale breakthrough ventures. They recognize untapped opportunities and are skyrocketing productivity and innovation through private sector-led investment, diversification, and competition wherever the policy environment is conducive. Africa’s next generation brings a youthful entrepreneurial spirit which, when matched with education, support, and investment, accelerates technology-enabled, inclusive growth and job creation.
Worth of Award
The winners of the GoGettaz Agri-Food Competition Africa wins an award of $50,000.
To be considered eligible for the Agri-Food Competition Africa,
- applicants must be from an African continent
- be an innovative entrepreneurial venture in the agri-food sector
How to Apply
- Complete the full online application by no later than the deadline.
- Please review the questions early in the process so you have enough time to prepare thoughtful responses. The application includes questions such as:
- Give an example of your entrepreneurial mindset.”
- How does your venture make money?”
- Who are your main customers?”
- Who are your main competitors?”
- What are your biggest business challenges so far and how have you overcome them?”
- Applicants must fill out each section of the application to be considered. Be sure to allow enough time to complete all sections.
Deadline: Application closes July 21, 2019.