The University of Sydney in Australia invites applications for the Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarships awarded to exceptional international students in 2020/21 academic session.
Scholarship recipients may be invited to promote the program in which they are
enrolled as well as represent the University of Sydney at student orientation, marketing
events and corporate networking events.
Worth of Award
Four scholarship amounts are offered based on a ranking against selection criteria:
- $40,000 payable for one year in two equal instalments per semester
- $20,000 payable for one semester
- $10,000 payable for one semester
- $5,000 payable for one semester
The availability of some amounts may be limited to specified cohorts.
- To be eligible for the Scholarship, applicants must be an international student as defined in the Higher Education Support Act 2003.
- The applicant must have applied for but not yet commenced a CRICOS-registered Bachelor’s degree or Master’s by coursework degree at the University of Sydney. The course must be delivered face-to-face (not online) and delivered onshore in Australia.
- Applicants commencing a second degree at the University of Sydney are eligible provided they have not previously held the Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarships.
How to Apply
- All eligible students with an unconditional offer by the round closing dates listed below will be considered.
- There is no separate application for this scholarship, all eligible students will automatically be considered.
Deadline: To qualify, secure an Unconditional Offer of Admission before the following dates: June 12, 2020
Successful applicants will be notified approximately 4 weeks after the round closing date. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.