The University of Kassel in Germany is inviting applications for the Masters Scholarship in Decent Work for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The ICDD is an interdisciplinary, international scientific network of excellence. The head office is located at the University of Kassel, Germany and partner universities are located in Latin America, Africa and Asia. The central aim of the ICDD is to create and transfer knowledge on improving work and income opportunities in rural and urban regions of developing countries.
The ICDD is funded through the “ex)/(ceed” program (Higher Education Excellence in Development Co-operation) launched by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) through the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
Worth of Award
- The ICDD offers “study and work” scholarships for MA students from DAC countries studying toward an MA or MSc in the Faculty of Social Sciences or the Faculty of Organic Sciences at the University of Kassel.
- Students selected as scholarship holders will have the opportunity to work 40 hours per month in the ICDD on a project of interest and receive a grant of 750€ per month for up to twelve months.
To be eligible for ICDD funding for Masters scholarship in Decent Work” ;
- You must be accepted and already enrolled in the Master program Global Political Economy and Development (GPED) or Sustainable International Agriculture (SIA).
- The ICDD offers “study and work” scholarships for MA students from DAC countries studying toward an MA or MSc in the Faculty of Social Sciences or the Faculty of Organic Sciences at the University of Kassel
How to Apply
Application Requirements and Documents;
- Application Data Sheet
- Highly scored BA
- Curriculum Vitae
- A brief statement of interest in the field of development and/or decent work
- Academic or vocational experience in the field of development and/or decent work
- copy of recognized bachelor degree
- Applications with all necessary documents must be submitted to: felmeden[at]icdd.uni-kassel.de
Deadline: Application closes July 1, 2019.