The University of West England invites applications from prospective candidates for the 2013 Chancellor’s Scholarship for postgraduate students.
Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Development Office and other departments and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
Worth of Awards
A full tuition fee scholarship will be awarded to two outstanding students to study a one year postgraduate programme at University of West England (UWE).
Eligible students must:
- have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in their undergraduate degree
- have an unconditional offer by 31 May of a place to study a one year postgraduate programme at UWE which they have firmly accepted
- be a new student and be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award.
How to Apply
- Eligible applicants will be invited to apply via a task in their welcome website. Applicants are selected based on academic merit and the information that is provided in their application form and statement.
- If you have been awarded a scholarship, you will be notified in writing. Full terms and conditions for the scholarship will be sent with the scholarship award letter.
Deadline: The deadline for submitting your application is 31 May 2013 and you will be informed of their decision by 30 June 2013 via your welcome website.