Tallinn University in Estonia is inviting applications for the Dora Plus Scholarship for Foreign Master’s Students for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The goal of this activity is to support foreign master’s students studying in Estonia, thereby contributing to the international exchange of knowledge, to make the local study process more international and to increase the number of highly educated employees in Estonia in the long run.
Dora Plus programme is funded by the European Regional Development Fund and the Republic of Estonia. The scholarship holder is obliged to inform the public about receiving support from the European Regional Development Fund in relevant presentations, articles and documents by mentioning the fact orally or using the logo of structural aid.
Worth of Award
- Foreign master’s students can be awarded the scholarship when studying with full-time study load in one of the international master’s programmes at Tallinn University.
- For the second year of studies, the master’s students need to apply anew. The scholarship amount is 350 euros per month.
- The scholarship can be awarded for one study year at a time, i.e. 10 months (September to June).
The Scholarship is awarded to talented students;
- Who are studying on a full-time study load on a Tallinn University master’s programme fully in English;
- Who has completed the study programme in the amount of at least 54 ECTS credits (only required when applying for the scholarship for the 2nd year of studies);
- Who is not a citizen of Estonia;
- Who does not have a permanent residence permit/long-term residence permit;
- Whose country of residence is not Estonia (only required when applying for the scholarship for the first time);
- Who has not been in Estonia for more than one year during the past three years (only required when applying for the scholarship for the first time);
- Who does not receive additional funds to support their studies.
How to Apply
For foreign master’s students:
- Fill in the electronic application form to stand as a candidate.
- Second-year master’s student, also a transcript of records is submitted together with the electronic application form.
- Please ask your study coordinator for a signed electronic transcript of records that proves the completion of at least 54 ECTS credits.
- The applicants’ compliance with the requirements is verified by the Dora Plus programme coordinator.
Deadline: Application closes September 10, for first-year students and June 30, 2021, for second-year students.