American University in Cairo invites applications for its 2013-2014 graduate fellowships for new and continuing graduate students who display superior performance in their academic endeavors and who wish to pursue full-time study in the graduate program at the American University in Cairo, Egypt.
The scholarship is for one semester, renewable for a maximum period of two years and may cover a summer session.
Worth of Awards
The fellowship covers:
- A waiver of tuition.
- Student services and activities fee.
- A monthly stipend of LE 600 for 10 months.
- In support of their professional training, fellows are assigned 10-12 hours per week of work with faculty members in teaching and research activities.
- Full admission to one of the graduate programs at AUC.
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum overall GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent.
- Students already enrolled in one of the graduate programs and have a minimum GPA of 3.2 in their graduate courses.
- To retain the fellowship, the recipient must carry a full course load (nine graduate credits) and maintain a GPA of 3.2 or better.
How to Apply
You are to:
- Download the graduate application form
- Complete the online fellowship application.
- Deadline: closing date is May 1 for the fall semester and by November 8 for the spring semester.