Luiss University in Italy is inviting applications for a Full-tuition Merit-Based Scholarships in Italy for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Luiss University is an independent university. It was created out of a pre-existing Roman institution, Pro Deo, between 1974 and 1978. Luiss offers an innovative educational approach at its four Departments, which are Economics and Finance, Business and Management, Law, and Political Science.
Its goal is not simply to convey knowledge but to instill flexibility in young people, giving them a sense of mastery over their future. Furthermore, Luiss has four Schools for graduate and professional studies: the LUISS Business School, the School of Government, the School of Law, and the School of European Political Economy.
Worth of Award
The Scholarship is full tuition on merit basis
- The scholarships are granted to students who are admitted for the A. Y. 2020/21 at the first year of a bachelor or master degree program.
- Luiss Bachelor’s degree programs are open to undergraduate students of all nationalities with no professional experience, hold at least 12 years of primary and higher education.
For more information about admission requirements.
- Luiss Master’s degree programs are open to graduate students of all nationalities with little or no experience, hold at least a three-year Bachelor’s degree
- For information on the supporting documents, visit the website.
The scholarships are available for the following programs:
- Bachelor’s program in Management & Computer Science
- Bachelor’s program in Economics and Business
- Bachelor’s program in Political Sciences, Politics, Philosophy and Economics (PPE) track
- Master’s program in Management
- Master’s program in Global Management and Politics
- Master’s program in Marketing
- Master’s program in Corporate Finance
- Master’s program in Finance
- Master’s program in Economics
- Master’s program in International Relations
- Master’s program in Public Policies
- Master’s program in Economics and Finance majoring in economics – RoME track
How to Apply
- Students are not required to send/upload additional documents, just to regularly apply for one Luiss program following the instructions reported on the website.
- The following admission procedure is valid for all Luiss Bachelor’s and Master’s programs except the Rome Master’s programme, which follows a unique selection procedure that is published on the Rome website.
- Early applications have greater chances of successfully meeting financial aid opportunities/scholarships and respecting student visa deadlines (applicable to non-EU applicants)
- Scholarships will be communicated at the same time as the admission response.
- Scholarship applications do not require any additional documents and are automatically offered to the most outstanding students!