AUC Laboratory Instruction graduate fellowships are now open for applications from outstanding graduate students who wish to pursue full-time study in engineering, computer science, chemistry or physics at the American University in Cairo.
The fellowship covers one semester, renewable for a maximum period of two years and may cover a summer session.
Worth of Awards
- A tuition waiver of one, two, or three courses per semester
- Student services and activities fee
- A monthly stipend of up to LE 1,500
- In support of their professional training, fellows are assigned 24 hours per week of laboratory instruction work.
- Full admission to a graduate program in the school of sciences and engineering
- Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum overall GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, or its equivalent
- Students who are already enrolled in one of these graduate programs and have a minimum GPA of 3.2 in their graduate courses
- To retain the fellowship, the recipient must carry a full course load (nine graduate credits) and maintain a GPA of 3.2 or better
- Demonstrate ability and interest in conducting experimental work and interacting with students in a laboratory environment
- Fellows must not engage in other work activities outside the university
How to Apply
Deadline: Application closes Deadline to apply is June 1 for the fall semester and November 8 for the spring semester.