The Nadia Niazi Mostafa Fellowship in Islamic Art and Architecture opens for applications from new or continuing Egyptian students enrolled in the graduate program in Arabic Studies with a specialization in Islamic Art and Architecture and who wish to pursue full time study in the program for the 2013-2014 session.
The programme is for two semesters of full time graduate study and is tenable at the American University Cairo, Egypt.
Worth of Award
The fellowship covers:
- A tuition waiver
- Student services and activities fee.
- A monthly stipend of up to LE 750 for 10 months.
- In support of professional training, the fellow is assigned 12 hours per week of related academic or administrative work.
- Full admission to the graduate program in Arabic studies with a specialization in Islamic art and architecture
- Minimum qualifications of an overall GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale.
How to Apply
Applicants are to do the following:
- Step 1: Download and submit the graduate application form here.
- Step 2:Complete the online fellowship application.
- Applications should be submitted by May 15.
- Selection is made by the department in June.
- Fellowship starts in September.
- For inquiries, please contact [email protected]
Visit here for more information