Estonian University of Life Sciences is inviting applications for the Agricultural Sciences PhD Scholarship for the 2021/2022 academic session.
General objectives of the curriculum is to provide a basis for training teachers, researchers and top specialists competent in agriculture, including rural economy and animal husbandry and associated areas to work in universities, research and development institutions, as top specialists in public institutions, agricultural production, and rural entrepreneurship and in the sector serving them.
Worth of Award
The Scholarship awards free tuition to applicants
- Magistrikraad (Master’s degree) or corresponding qualification.
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Estonian.
- Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- It is required that you send verified copies of the entry qualification documents directly to the university by postal mail, according to the instructions given by the institution. Important! Never send original documents by post!
- Candidates are expected to send their paper documents to the higher education institution of their first preference.
How to Apply
- Applicant must hold a Master’s degree or a corresponding level of education.
- Before submitting an application for PhD studies you need to find a prospective supervisor.
- If you need help finding contact and prospective supervisor, please contact the Doctoral School at [email protected]
- To find more information about research priorities and supervisors, turn to the university website and the Estonian Research Portal.
- When the institute/department confirms their ability to accommodate your research topic and you have found a supervisor, you may send in your application package
Deadline: Application closes July 1, 2021.