INSEAD Business School invites students from Southern Africa and South-East Asia to apply for the Bischoff Family-endowed scholarship. The Bischoff Family scholarship targets future participants from Southern Africa and South-East Asia who demonstrate both merit and financial need to study at INSEAD in Paris, France.
The family has a long-standing relationship with INSEAD and strong links to both of these regions, Candidates from countries bordering South Africa (as well as Mauritius) and from South-East Asian countries (except for Korea and Japan) are eligible.
Worth of Award: Up to €10,000
- must be admitted to the INSEAD MBA Programme
- must be from these two regions
- who stand out in terms of previous academic achievement and who require financial assistance.
How to Apply
- Complete Need-based Scholarship application and essay question.
- In approximately 350 words provide a concise but accurate description of your financial circumstances as well as a cash flow forecast for the year e.g. details of income (such as your income, investment income, savings, property rentals, etc) set against details of expenditure (such as local outgoings, INSEAD fees, rent living expenses). How do you expect to finance your studies if you do not obtain a scholarship or financial aid from INSEAD? Why INSEAD should consider you for a need-based scholarship? What amount do you consider appropriate? Please do not forget to submit a number of supporting documents as required.
Round 1: Application closes on 13 February for July classes .
Round 2: Application closes on 22 August for the December Class