Tianjin University of Technology and Education is inviting applications for the Tianjin Government Scholarship Programme in China for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Founded in 1979, Tianjin University of Technology and Education (TUTE) is the first normal university in China to produce vocational teachers. The school was sponsored by the former Ministry of Labor until 2000 when it began to be sponsored by state and local authorities, mainly by the latter.
TUTE has 7 disciplines, namely engineering, education, science, management, economics, literature, and art. It has a postdoctoral workstation, a first-level discipline master’s program, a professional degree program and 38 bachelor’s programs which 6 are key subjects namely: mechanical manufacturing education, automotive maintenance engineering education, electrical technology education, electronic information engineering, vocational and technical education management, and computer science and technology.
Worth of Award
This full scholarship 2022 will cover Registration, Tuition Fee, Textbook and Accommodation Fee. The living allowance and comprehensive medical insurance fee are provided.
- Application fee:400 RMB
- Learning materials: 500 RMB/ academic year
- Insurance: 800 RMB/ academic year
- Accommodation: 70RMB/day(single room),35RMB/day(double room) Including bathroom, bed, air conditioner, TV, Internet.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and be in good health.
- Applicants for undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for the master’s degree programs must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
How to Apply
The applicants must fill in and provide the following documents truly, correctly and completely:
- Application form for Tianjin government scholarship: Fill in the application form attached in Chinese or English.
- Photocopy of Passport
- Highest diploma (notarial photocopy): Applicants shall provide proof of studying on application. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarial translations in Chinese or English.
- Academic transcripts (notarial photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Study or research plan: In Chinese or in English, no less than 800 words.
- Recommendation letters: Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (the original copy should be kept by the applicant), and the original Blood Test Report: The form printed by Chinese quarantine authority could be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua, and should be filled in Chinese or English language.
- Photocopy of Passport
Deadline: Application closes June 15, 2023.