The Foundation Rainbow Bridge invites young women to apply for the 2014/2015 HEC-Foundation Rainbow Bridge scholarship to enrich their academic background by obtaining an HEC MBA. The HEC-Rainbow scholarship is targeted at women in developing country who have been admitted to the HEC MBA program in Paris, France.
Worth of Award:€ 20,000 each
- Women applying must come from an Asian or African country affected by a natural disaster, drought or famine. In addition, they must demonstrate a commitment to solving some of the social and economic issues affecting their countries while working for the long-term security of the people living there.
- Recipients of this scholarship are top-caliber female candidates who have been admitted to the HEC MBA program and who can demonstrate exemplary leadership skills in one or more of the following areas:
- Community work
- Charity engagement
- Sustainable development practices
How to Apply
- Only admitted candidates can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants should explain in 1,500 words why you should be named the Fondation Rainbow Bridge Scholar at the HEC MBA Program, while identifying your post-MBA goals.
- Applicants must submit a detailed description of their financial circumstances as well as a cash-flow forecast for the 16-month duration at HEC.
Deadline: Rolling, but you can only apply for this scholarship if admitted by June 15th for the September intake and by November 26th for the January intake. The secret then is to apply early in order to be admitted before the stated deadlines.