The 2013-2014 NNPC/Addax scholarship for Nigerian undergraduates is now open for applications. The scholarship is sponsored by Addax Petroleum Development (Nig) Limited. Qualified candidates may apply the 2014 National Merit Scholarship Awards Scheme for Tertiary Institutions if they meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Must be a Nigerian
- Must be a registered, full time, 100 level undergraduate in any Nigerian Tertiary Institution
- Must have five ’O level credit passes in one sitting including English Language and Mathematics.
Method of Application
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- Functional E-mail address and phone number.
- Name of School
- Course of Study
- State of Origin
And attach scanned copies of original:
- Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
All applications should be submitted with scanned copies of credentials through the following e-mail addresses:
An aptitude test shall be conducted at the following centres on a later date that shall be communicated to short listed applicants.
- Port Harcourt
- Applications without all the credentials stated above will be rejected.
- Any candidate currently a beneficiary of a Scholarship of any kind is not eligible to apply.
- Dependants of employees of Addax are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants should indicate their preferred centre for the test on their applications.
Deadline: Application closes on April 25, 2014. Apply as soon as possible in order not to miss this opportunity.