The UCSI University is inviting applications for the University Trust Education grants for International Students in Malaysia in the 2021/22 session.
This education grant is open to Malaysian and International of new intake who demonstrate outstanding academic achievements and active participation in extracurricular activities.
Founded in 2008, the UCSI University Trust or Yayasan Universiti UCSI was helmed by Yang Berbahagia Dato’ Mohd Karim Hj. Abdullah Omar and members of the Board of Trustees. Working hand in hand with UCSI University, the Trust is committed to providing scholarships and research grants to deserving students and other worthy initiatives. Joining efforts with the UCSI University Alumni and other entities, the Trust also organizes various activities and events to generate funds for the Trust.
Worth of Award
The education grant offer corresponds to the academic achievements obtained. The tuition fee waiver is to be granted to successful applicants accordingly for their Degree Year 1 and Year 2 of the study at UCSI University.
- As there is limited number education grant allocated, the offer will be made base on first come first offer basis subject to applicants’ academic result meeting the criteria set and them successfully accepted to the programme by the faculty.
- Applicants for Medicine and Pharmacy programmes must meet and satisfy the qualifying criteria, ie the relevant entry and English requirements (IELTS or TOEFL, etc) set by the faculty for the respective programme including an admission interview.
- Applicants for Education Grant must submit a complete application form with Letter of Acceptance issued by the faculty, relevant academic transcript and supporting documents for evaluation.
- Terms and Conditions: Successful recipients must maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.30, without which the education grant will be revoked.
How to Apply
- Download the application form. Call 03-9101-8882/8880 or email [email protected] for more information.
- Complete your application form and prepare:
- Certified copies of documents — Trial or actual SPM, STPM and UEC results (Depending on intake) — Certificates of achievements from extra-curricular activities (ECA)
- One passport-sized photograph
- One photocopy of your identity card
Deadline: Depending on course, final deadline is September 3, 2021.