The UCSI University is inviting applications for its Trust Graduate Assistantship offered to International candidates enrolled in any of the Master’s degree or Doctorate programmes by research in Malaysia 2021.
Founded in 2008, the UCSI University Trust or Yayasan Universiti UCSI was helmed by Yang Berbahagia Dato’ Mohd Karim Hj. Abdullah Omar and members of the Board of Trustees. Working hand in hand with UCSI University, the Trust is committed to providing scholarships and research grants to deserving students and other worthy initiatives. Joining efforts with the UCSI University Alumni and other entities, the Trust also organizes various activities and events to generate funds for the Trust.
Worth of Award
- Successful applicants will be awarded full or partial tuition fee waiver for postgraduate at UCSI University.
- Scholarship quantum to be decided by the Selection Committee.
- A monthly stipend may be accorded to the candidate for an agreed duration which is subject to the Selection Committee’s approval.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree – at least 2nd upper class with honours or its equivalent, or a Master’s degree.
- Application is opened to students pursuing full-time postgraduate studies at UCSI University.
How to Apply
- Download the application form. Call 03-9101-8882/8880 or email [email protected] for more information.
- Complete your application form and prepare:
- Certified copies of documents — Trial or actual SPM, STPM and UEC results (Depending on intake) — Certificates of achievements from extra-curricular activities (ECA)
- One passport-sized photograph
- One photocopy of your identity card
Deadline: Application closes March 26, 2021.