She Leads Africa invites applications from early-stage, women-led startups in Nigeria for the 2021 digital accelerator programme.
She Leads Africa is a social enterprise dedicated to supporting young African women and their journey towards professional success. The organisation has been featured on CNN, CNBC Africa, Black Enterprise and Fox Business and has more than 400,000 community members across Africa and the diaspora.
The Work in Progress! Alliance is focused on unlocking the economic potential of young women and men in Egypt, Nigeria and Somalia. The project aims to enable them to generate sustainable and living incomes – by finding regular employment or starting enterprises. Alliance partners include Oxfam, VC4A (Venture Capital for Africa) and Butterfly Works. As part of the project, VC4A partners with local accelerators and works to strengthen local investor networks.
Worth of Award
- 3 months of intensive training on business and operational skills
- Access to a private community of high achieving founders
- Check-in calls with a personal business coach once a month
- Monthly virtual support group meetings
- Bi-weekly graded personalised scorecards to keep track of weekly lessons and your business
- Support in creating a roadmap of tangible business goals
Your business must fulfil all of the following criteria…
- Based in Nigeria
- Has at least one female shareholder or owner that is aged 18-35
- Has received less than $50,000 in funding
- Has been in operation for less than three years
- Has already begun operations and has a live product or service on the market
- Unfortunately entrepreneurs in the idea stage are not eligible to apply
How to Apply
- Apply for this opportunity on their website through the link below
- Submit a 1-minute pitch video (optional)
- Submit a pitch deck
Deadline: Applications will be open until May 28, 2021, at 11:59 pm WAT. Any late applications will not be considered regardless of the circumstances.