The Nestlé Scholarship for Women was first awarded in 1997 and was initiated by a group of IMD MBA participants who wanted to encourage women to take the MBA.
Worth of Award: CHF 25,000
Number of Awards: One
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Women candidates who have already applied to the full-time IMD MBA program and who demonstrate financial need.
- Employees of Nestlé and its subsidiaries are not eligible.
- Acceptance into the IMD MBA Program prior to their application
- Submitting an essay discussing the issue: ‘Does diversity in management impact the bottom line? If so, how?’ (maximum 750 words).
The scholarship applications are essay based, with winning essays typically including the following features:
- Relevance to the essay title
- Organization and structure
- Fully developed arguments
- Personal element and/or passion
IMD reserves the right not to award a scholarship if the criteria are not met to the satisfaction of the jury/sponsors.
Please note: the scholarships are awarded on need basis.
Contact: Scholarship essays, or questions, should be sent to [email protected]
Application Deadline: September 30, 2011
For more information, and to apply, visit their website by clicking here.