The Mohamed Farid Khamis Foundation for the Development of the Society is offering one hundred fully funded scholarships to African students to study at the British University in Egypt in 2019.
In agreement with H.E. the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research in Egypt, the Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the British University in Egypt and Founder of Al-Shorouk Academy, and the Mohamed Farid Khamis Foundation for the development of the society, announce the presentation of One Hundred Fully-Funded Grants, Scholarships, to be awarded for African students.
Worth of Award
These Scholarships include:
- Travel tickets from and to the country where students receive their certificates
- Accommodation in the University dormitories
- Tuition Fees
- Books, academic tools, medications
- Pocket money
- The scholarship provides support for a wide variety of fields of study. The fields of study and the required subjects are listed on the call for applications.
- Be an African
- Must have obtained high school certificate in the same year of applying or two years before as a maximum period of validity
- High school certificate must be eligible for acceptance in the public university of your country
- Must have valid academic IELTS exam with a minimum score of 6.0, not taken before January 2018
- The relevant attaché must confirm that the applicant has fulfilled entry requirements of the faculty of interest and is eligible for acceptance into the same faculty in African public university
How to Apply
- Upon satisfactorily meeting scientific requirements for university admission, scholarship applications must be submitted as soon as possible.
- Application for admission must be completed online the school website
- Applications to the British University in Egypt and the Sherouk Academy must be submitted to Mr Talaat Bondok, Head of Admission Office, ElSherouk City, Misr-Ismailia Road, Postal number 11837. P O Box 43
Email: [email protected]
- And by copy to:
Mahmoud Rizk Street Building (1M), Behind Hilton Heliopolis Hotel, Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt
Email: [email protected]
- Applicants must submit their applications to the Embassy of Arab Republic of Egypt in their countries, Office of the Egyptian Cultural Affairs, as soon as possible, after satisfactorily meeting the scientific admission requirements.
Deadline: The deadline for submission of application documents is July 30, 2019. No applications after the deadline will be considered.