The European School of Management and Technology ESMT invites applications from interested candidates for the 2013 Full-time MBA QS ESMT Diversity Scholarships for candidates worldwide. Two scholarships will be awarded successful applicants.
Worth of Awards: The scholarship is Valued at € 25,000
- Attendance at least one QS MBA Tour event in 2012 or 2013
- Candidates possessing more than 3 years of work experience at the time of program start, GMAT score beyond 650
- Candidates must demonstrate a clear interest in responsible leadership and sustainable development and technology.
How to Apply
- Applications for this Scholarship are accepted exclusively by QS.
- Candidates are to submit an essay on the topic “Describe one event from your professional life where you challenged mainstream thought in a group setting, and describe the outcome, positive or negative” (max. 300 words) along with their complete application to the Full-time MBA program.
Deadline: ESMT operates a staged admissions process. It is important that you time your application carefully and submit all required documents. Closing dates are as follows:
Round 1 : April 2, 2013
Round 2: July 1, 2013
Round 3: October 1, 2013
Final: November 1, 2013 (for non-EU residents)
November 15: 2013 (for EU residents)