Bending Spoons, a leading European app publisher in terms of downloads, accepts entries for First Ascent in Milan, Italy in 2019.
First Ascent is an exclusive, all-expenses-paid, 3-day retreat celebrating 20 of the very best Computer Science & Engineering students worldwide.
Bending Spoons is an elite team and they create their own tech products, used and loved by millions all around the world. They currently focus on mobile apps, and are constantly evaluating opportunities in other exciting fields.
Worth of Award
- Meet other incredibly talented young people with shared passions and interests. Forge lifelong friendships with like-minded peers.
- Prove yourself as one of the 20 most promising students in the world and take on the others in exciting challenges.
- Milan is one of the most dynamic European cities where quaint medieval palaces and modern design skyscrapers live side by side.
- Travel, accommodation, food & drinks, and activities are all paid for by Bending Spoons, sponsor and organizer of the event.
- You’re a university student pursuing a degree—or having recently graduated—in either Computer Science or Software Engineering. Alternatively, you have a keen and proven interest in programming.
- You’re among the very best students in your class or can otherwise prove an outstanding track record outside of academia.
- You speak English fluently.
- You love challenges and are eager to meet equally passionate, motivated students.
- A thorough selection process will ensure the exceptional level of all First Ascent participants. These are the evaluation steps you’ll go through after you apply. From pure logic to complex programming, each step has been designed to get to know you and what you’re capable of.
How to Apply
Entries can be submitted through the application platform on their websites
Deadline: Application is open till May 20, 2019.