The European School of Management and Technology ESMT is offering special full-tuition scholarship to female candidates for the Executive MBA program 2013-2015 and the Full-time MBA program 2014 who demonstrate outstanding professional and academic merit.
One scholarship will be awarded for the Executive MBA or one for Full-Time MBA
Worth of Awards
Up to € 25,000 for the Executive MBA and full tuition Full-time MBA
- Female candidates who have been accepted either to the ESMT Full-time MBA and who fully rely on self-funding.
- Candidates must demonstrate financial need.
- The scholarship will be granted to those female candidates who demonstrate outstanding leadership potential, as displayed in essays submitted in the completed online application and supporting documents, as well as a strong performance in the admission interview.
How to Apply
ESMT accepts only online applications. To apply for admission to the ESMT Full-time MBA program, please submit the following items:
- completed online application
- curriculum vitae showing relevant professional experience of at least three years and leadership qualities
- two letters of recommendation
- four essays providing ESMT with insight into your ideas about leadership, your personal and professional achievements as well as your future plans
- GMAT score – the average GMAT score in 2013 at ESMT was 640. ESMT’s GMAT code is 7121. Alternatively ESMT will accept the GRE. ESMT has the Designated Institution (DI) Code 7768.
- official transcript or certified copy of grades from each previously attended university (in English)
- TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent for non-native English speaker.
Deadline: ESMT operates a staged admissions process. It is important that you time your application carefully and submit all required documents. closing dates are as follows:
Round 1 : April 2, 2013
Round 2: July 1, 2013
Round 3: October 1, 2013
Final: November 1, 2013 (for non-EU residents)
November 15: 2013 (for EU residents)