The European School of Management and Technology ESMT invites applications from Academically Outstanding candidates for the 2013 Executive MBA and Full-time MBA Scholarships which will be awarded one successful applicant.
The ESMT Alumni Network awards this scholarship to an outstanding applicant with a background in the non-profit sector planning to remain in this sector following their MBA. The Full-time MBA program commences January 2014 and the Executive MBA program begins October 2013.
Worth of Awards: The award value is a Full tuition and fees
- Interested candidates must meet the enrolment requirements of ESMT and express their interest in the scholarship when applying to the program.
- In addition to a first degree, applicants must show several years of work experience in a non-profit organization and be committed to returning to the non-profit world.
- Scholarships will be allocated on the basis of intellectual excellence, evidence of personal and professional achievement and evidence of strong leadership potential as well as superior interpersonal skills
How to Apply
ESMT accepts only online applications. To apply for admission to the ESMT Full-time MBA program, please submit the following items:
- completed online application
- curriculum vitae showing relevant professional experience of at least three years and leadership qualities
- two letters of recommendation
- four essays providing ESMT with insight into your ideas about leadership, your personal and professional achievements as well as your future plans
- GMAT score – the average GMAT score in 2013 at ESMT was 640. ESMT’s GMAT code is 7121. Alternatively ESMT will accept the GRE. ESMT has the Designated Institution (DI) Code 7768.
- official transcript or certified copy of grades from each previously attended university (in English)
- TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent for non-native English speaker.
Deadlines: ESMT operates a staged admissions process. It is important that you time your application carefully and submit all required documents. closing dates are as follows:
Round 1 : April 2, 2013
Round 2: July 1, 2013
Round 3: October 1, 2013
Final: November 1, 2013 (for non-EU residents)
November 15: 2013 (for EU residents)
Visit here for more details