The European School of Management and Technology ESMT now offers special-tuition scholarships to female candidates applying to the ESMT Full-time MBA program with an exceptionally strong GMAT score and a record of academic excellence at undergraduate level.
Worth of Awards
The award is a Full tuition and fees
Female candidates with a GMAT score of 700+ are eligible to apply
How to Apply
Candidates are to provide proof of a valid GMAT score (not older than five years) and a short essay (max. 300 words) stating why they qualify for this scholarship.
- ESMT accepts only online applications. To apply for admission to the ESMT Full-time MBA program, please submit the following items:
- completed online application
- curriculum vitae showing relevant professional experience of at least three years and leadership qualities
- two letters of recommendation
- four essays providing ESMT with insight into your ideas about leadership, your personal and professional achievements as well as your future plans
- GMAT score – the average GMAT score in 2013 at ESMT was 640. ESMT’s GMAT code is 7121. Alternatively ESMT will accept the GRE. ESMT has the Designated Institution (DI) Code 7768.
- official transcript or certified copy of grades from each previously attended university (in English)
- TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent for non-native English speaker.
ESMT operates a staged admissions process. It is important that you time your application carefully and submit all required documents. closing dates are as follows:
Round 1 : April 2, 2013
Round 2: July 1, 2013
Round 3: October 1, 2013
Final: November 1, 2013 (for non-EU residents)
November 15: 2013 (for EU residents)