The University of Liverpool Management School in the UK invites applications for a range of scholarships and study awards in the 2021/22 academic year.
Home/EU/OSI applicants on the following programmes will be considered:
- MSc Accounting
- MSc International Accounting
- MSc Finance and Investment Management
- London campus students are also eligible for the ULMS Academic Award, and the ULMS Study Award.
How to Apply
- Eligible programme applicants will be considered. No separate scholarship application is necessary.
- Candidates are considered for this award based on their academic achievement, CV, and personal statement.
Deadline: Applications are in circles. Early programme applications are advised as awards will be allocated on a first-come, first served basis.