The European School of Management and Technology ESMT awards one prestigious scholarship to an outstanding male or female candidate applying to either program from an African country.
The scholarship is for applicants applying for an Executive MBA and Full-time MBA at ESMT. The two scholarships are divided thus: one for each program
Worth of Awards
For the Executive MBA, up to € 25,000 will be awarded while up to € 15,000 is for the Full-time MBA
- Candidates with permanent residence in any African country
- Candidates are expected to prove their strong intention to promote business development and pursue professional options in Africa within a reasonable timeframe after completion of the program.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to submit a scholarship essay along with their complete application to the ESMT Full-time MBA program.
- Candidates will be expected to actively promote the school in the respective regions throughout and after their studies, e.g. by participating in the ESMT mentoring program.
ESMT accepts only online applications. To apply for admission to the ESMT Full-time MBA program, please submit the following items:
- completed online application
- curriculum vitae showing relevant professional experience of at least three years and leadership qualities
- two letters of recommendation
- four essays providing ESMT with insight into your ideas about leadership, your personal and professional achievements as well as your future plans
- GMAT score – the average GMAT score in 2013 at ESMT was 640. ESMT’s GMAT code is 7121. Alternatively ESMT will accept the GRE. ESMT has the Designated Institution (DI) Code 7768.
- official transcript or certified copy of grades from each previously attended university (in English)
- TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent for non-native English speaker.
Deadline: ESMT operates a staged admissions process. It is important that you time your application carefully and submit all required documents.The closing date is
Round 1 : April 2, 2013
Round 2: July 1, 2013
Round 3: October 1, 2013
Final: November 1, 2013 (for non-EU residents)
November 15: 2013 (for EU residents)