The Nestlé Scholarship for Women opens for applications from women in Developing countries for the 2014-2014 IMD Nestle MBA Scholarship for women tenable at IMD, Switzerland.
The scholarship was first awarded in 1997 and was initiated by a group of IMD MBA participants who wanted to encourage women to take the MBA.
Worth of Awards
The scholarship is worth CFH 25,000
- Applicants must have been accepted into the IMD MBA program prior to their application
- Candidates are invited worldwide, but preference will be given to students from developing countries.
- Women candidates who have already applied to the full-time IMD MBA program and who demonstrate financial need.
- Employees of Nestlé and its subsidiaries are not eligible
How to Apply
- Acceptance into the IMD MBA Program
- Submitting an essay discussing the issue: ‘Does diversity in management impact the bottom line? If so, how?’
(maximum 750 words)
- Submit MBA Financial Aid Application Form
- Scholarship essays, or questions, should be sent to [email protected]
Their scholarship applications are essay based, with winning essays typically including the following features:
- Relevance to the essay title
- Organization and structure
- Fully developed arguments
- Personal element and/or passion
IMD reserves the right not to award a scholarship if the criteria are not met to the satisfaction of the jury/sponsors.
Deadline: closing date is September 30, 2013.