The Kofi Annan Business Schools Foundation invites applications from students from developing countries for the 2014 Kofi Annan Business Schools Foundation Fellowship. This is a fellowship grant to talented and motivated emerging leader from a developing country for a one-year full-time MBA education in Berlin, Germany
The fellowship which is a full time MBA Programme, will be awarded to about three successful applicants. This allows them to obtain a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Europe at one of the academic partners of the Kofi Annan Business Schools Foundation. Partner schools are:
- The European School of Management and Technology ESMT
- Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School (Belgium),
- and Hogeschool Utrecht (Netherlands).
Worth of Awards.
- Fellows will have full scholarships from ESMT plus fair compensation for travel and accommodation costs, and program related fees.
- Full tuition and fees of € 38,000 and a monthly stipend for living expenses
- Travel, visa, housing, insurance, placement, networking
- Bachelor’s degree of any kind, a minimum of three years of professional experience,
- fluency in written and spoken English,
- willingness to contribute to building the economy and society of the home country with entrepreneurial impetus
- Applicants must be resident in one of the UN’s Least Develped Countries (LDCs), Landlocked Developing Countries (LLDCs), or Palestine.
- Fellows are expected to commit to returning to their home country or region to participate in the development of the local or regional economy.
How to Apply
ESMT accepts only online applications. To apply for admission to the ESMT Full-time MBA program, please submit the following items:
- completed online application
- curriculum vitae showing relevant professional experience of at least three years and leadership qualities
- two letters of recommendation
- four essays providing ESMT with insight into your ideas about leadership, your personal and professional achievements as well as your future plans
- GMAT score – the average GMAT score in 2013 at ESMT was 640. ESMT’s GMAT code is 7121. Alternatively ESMT will accept the GRE. ESMT has the Designated Institution (DI) Code 7768.
- official transcript or certified copy of grades from each previously attended university (in English)
- TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent for non-native English speaker.
Deadline: Application deadline is September 30, annually.
Visit here for more details