Queen Mary University of London is offering The Ning Po- Hong Kong Scholarship for undergraduates in the 2022/23 academic session.
The Ning Po-Hong Kong Scholarship covers the full costs for several undergraduate students per year. This scholarship is funded through an alumni donation and will cover the full costs of students from Ning Po College (or Ning Po No. 2 College) in Kwun Tong, Hong Kong.
Worth of Award
The scholarship covers 3 return flights per year, full tuition fees, living costs and other expenses. If required, the scholar can also attend a pre-sessional English course at no extra cost.
To be eligible for the scholarship applicants must:
- Have received an unconditional offer from Queen Mary for full-time study on an undergraduate course
- be a student at either Ning Po College or Ning Po No.2 College, both based in Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
How to Apply
- There is no separate application for the scholarship.
- Candidates should apply via UCAS for the course before the 30th June deadline.
- Those from Ning Po College will be identified and contacted about the award.
- Candidates can also highlight their application to the International Office by emailing [email protected]
Deadline: Applications close June 30.