The University of Bristol is delighted to announce ten International Office Scholarships for new international students. The scholarships are for undergraduate and graduate students.
Worth of Awards
- Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective undergraduate students for 2013 entry.
- This is divided as follows: £3,000 in Year One, £3,000 in Year Two and £2,500 in Year Three. No awards will be made for subsequent years.
- Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective Masters Students for 2013 entry.
- All applicants must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
- All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or masters programme at the University of Bristol.
- Applicants may be from any discipline.
- Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3000 are not eligible to apply.
- Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- All applicants must apply online
- Applicants are required to submit a short personal statement of up to 350 words outlining why they feel they should be awarded a University of Bristol International Office Scholarship.
- Applicants may like to include information on their academic/ personal achievements and their career goals.
Deadline: The deadline for the receipt of applications is: 09h00 (UK time) on Friday 14 June 2013. No late applications will be accepted.
Results will be communicated to successful applicants by Friday 28 June 2013.
Please e-mail [email protected] if you have any queries about this scholarship or