Swansea University is inviting applications for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship for International Postgraduates from developing countries in the UK for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship awarded to female students who are nationals of, and ordinarily resident in, a developing country, who are admitted to pursue a postgraduate taught Masters programme within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University.
Swansea University is a research-led university that has been making a difference since 1920. The University community thrives on exploration and discovery and offers the right balance of excellent teaching and research, matched by an enviable quality of life. Their stunning waterfront campuses make them a desirable location for students and staff from around the world, and its multicultural community provides a global perspective, enabling those who join them to develop skills and knowledge that set them on successful and enriching careers.
Worth of Award
This Scholarship is a full-tuition fee scholarship
- Hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification
- Have accepted an offer to study an eligible, full-time, postgraduate taught Masters programme within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University.
- Meet English language ability standards as stipulated within their condition of offer and UKVI requirements
- Be female
- Be a new student to Swansea University
- Within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability and financial need
- Be a national of, and ordinarily resident in, a non-EU, developing country listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being low or low to middle income. Eligible countries can be found here Eira Francis Davies eligible countries
- Not be eligible for any other financial support from Swansea University e.g. tuition fee reductions through collaborative links, scholarships or bursaries.
- Please note students progressing from The College, Swansea University is not eligible to apply for an international scholarship.
How to Apply
- An application form can be downloaded from the website.
- For further information please email [email protected]
Deadline: Application closes June 1, 2021.