La Trobe University is pleased to announce the call for applications for academically outstanding candidates for the 2013 La Trobe School Masters by Coursework Scholarship. The scholarship will be disbursed equally across enrolled units for the duration of the course
Worth of Awards
There are 40 scholarships, each worth $3000, available for all two-year master courses offered by La Trobe Business School at the main La Trobe Melbourne campus..
- Applicants must satisfy all entry requirements and should have an indicative GPA of 70% or above from their UG degree.
How to apply
- Send your completed Scholarship Application Form (PDF 80KB) to Christine Watson, Assistant to the Associate Director, International Marketing and Recruitment, at [email protected]
- Wait for your scholarship award letter to be sent to you (via email).
- Send both your scholarship acceptance and offer acceptance to your Admissions Case Officer (contact details will be provided) by the acceptance deadline indicated in your scholarship award letter.
Deadline: 30 June for applicants applying from outside Australia.
- 26 July for students applying from within Australia.