You can now apply for a University of Birmingham 2013/2014 master’s scholarship for international students if you possess a first class bachelor degree. The scholarship is targeted towards high achieving international students from all countries to study in the UK.
Worth of Award:
- The scholarships are non-renewable tuition fee award of £10,000 for a one year master’s programme.
- The scholarships do not cover living expenses.
- must have gained admission for one year masters at Birmingham University.
- must have first class bachelor’s degree.
- must have a valid student ID card.
- must be be able to pay outstanding tuition fee not covered by the scholarship.
- must be overseas
- must have made financial provisions to study in UK.
Note: Applicants need to meet all the criteria above.
How To Apply:
Applicant must have made an offer to study for one year masters at Birmingham University before applying for scholarship.
To find out more please review our application procedure.
Deadline: Application closing date May 31, 2013.