Beijing Normal University is inviting applications for its Beijing Government Scholarship for international Future Students in China for the 2022/2023 academic session.
In order to encourage and support excellent international students looking for further education in Beijing Normal University (BNU), Beijing government establishes “Beijing Government Scholarship for International Students” project. BNU “Beijing Government Scholarship for International Students” Assessment Committee is responsible for the assessment and award along with the administration of the project.
Beijing Normal University, a key university under the administration of the Ministry of Education, is a renowned institution of higher education known for teacher education, education science and basic learning in both the arts and the sciences.
Worth of Award
This scholarship covers;
- Tuition remission for 1 academic year for undergraduates and masters students
- Tuition remission for 3 academic years for PhD. Students
To be eligible;
- Applicants are required to be non-Chinese citizens with good health and are willing to obey laws and regulations in China.
- Applicants should be international students applying for admission to the BNU degree program.
- Those who have been awarded a Chinese Government Scholarship or got a scholarship provided by other institutions are not allowed to apply for this scholarship.
Note: PhD Students who have been awarded a Beijing Government Scholarship must attend an annual comprehensive evaluation in April each year, which will decide whether they can continue to receive the scholarship. Please refer to Item IV of “Beijing Normal University Foreign Students Scholarship Administrative Measures” for Annual comprehensive evaluation methods
How to Apply
- Complete the application form for scholarships for international students.
A103, Main Building, Admission Office, Beijing Normal University,
No. 19 Xinjiekouwai Street, Haidian District, Beijing, China
[email protected] (Undergraduate Program)
[email protected] (Postgraduate Program)
Deadline: Applications close on March 15, 2023.