La Trobe University, Australia is pleased to announce the call for a range of scholarship opportunities to international students wishing to study in Australia.
La Trobe hosts students from the two Australia Awards Schemes: the Endeavour Awards and the AusAID Awards:
- Endeavour Awards are internationally competitive and merit-based scholarships providing opportunities for citizens of the Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and the Americas to undertake study, research and professional development in Australia. Click here for Further details.
- AusAID Awards provide long and short term study and professional development opportunities to citizens from developing countries around the globe, and are linked to Australia’s aid programs in partner countries. Further details regarding AusAID Awards can be found here.
- Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER) is funding a generous scholarship for an international student commencing undergraduate studies in a business School/Faculty of an Australian University. There is one scholarship per calendar year and the first year of award is 2014.
Worth of Awards
The value of the scholarship is A$50 000 for tuition fees, payable to a maximum of A$12 500 per semester over two-three years.
- international students
- students undertaking an undergraduate course (commerce, economics, accounting etc) in a business Faculty/School of an Australian campus in Australia
- students with highest results achieved in the selection test – the International Student Admissions Test (ISAT).
How to Apply
Application information is available here .
Deadline: deadlines will be made known later at their website. Please apply immediately to avoid late registration.
Further details can be found here.