Transform Together scholarships are open to students from any non-EU country applying to study at Sheffield Hallam University England to enrol in the 2016/17 academic year. All full-time postgraduate and undergraduate taught courses are taking part in the programme.
The scholarships will be awarded to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal or professional achievement on their scholarship application form. Successful applicants will be awarded with a certificate to mark their achievement following enrolment on their course.
Worth of Awards
- 2015/16 – a full (100% discount) or half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and half fee waiver (50% discount) for each year of an undergraduate degree.
- 2016/17 – a half fee waiver (50%) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
- Your CAS statement will be updated to reflect your scholarship award. After enrolment, you will be invited to a scholarship ceremony to celebrate your achievement. You will also be expected to represent Sheffield Hallam University through various activities during the academic year and after graduation.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must:
- be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course. Please attach your transcripts to your scholarship application
- undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University. If you have not applied for a course, please visit their online prospectus
- be self-funding your studies
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
You are not eligible to apply if you
- are studying a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution, or
- have an offer for our Graduate Diploma Business and English (pre-masters course)
- Please note that you can only be awarded one Sheffield Hallam University scholarship or bursary. Students who come to the University through partnership with TAR College Malaysia may not apply for these scholarships.
- Scholarships will only be available for direct recruitment. Sponsored students/applicants from partner institutions are not eligible for these scholarships.
* Please note that IELTS 6.0 (5.5 in all areas) or equivalent is the minimum English language requirement to be eligible for the scholarship and that the English language requirement for entry onto some of their undergraduate and postgraduate courses may be higher.
How to Apply
- To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, please follow these steps
- Check you meet you the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- When you have received an offer from Sheffield Hallam, download the scholarship application form
- Complete and return the scholarship application form with transcripts to[email protected]
- A panel will review the scholarship applications
- You will be notified if you have been successful approximately one month after the deadline. All decisions are at the University’s discretion and are final.
- 1 November 2015 for January 2016 start
- 31 May 2016 for September 2016 start
- 1 November 2016 for January 2017 start