Applications are invited from candidates outside the UK by the Thomas & Margaret Roddan Trust for the 2013-2014 Thomas & Margaret Roddan Trust Postgraduate Bursary for Students tenable in the University of St. Andrews,UK.
The Trustees of the Thomas and Margaret Roddan Trust award a number of bursaries each year to deserving applicants from Scotland or outside the UK for postgraduates undertaking either taught or research courses in Scotland.Please note that the University of St Andrews is offering this opportunity to postgraduate taught and research applicants, and will not accept undergraduate Roddan Trust applications.
Worth of Awards: The bursaries range from £500 to £3,000 and duration is for 1 year.
- Scholarships are open to students from Scotland (Rest of UK not eligible); EU, and International students.
- Scholarships are open to students in any level or year of study for Postgraduate Masters or Research
How to Apply
Two application documents are required:
- The Thomas & Margaret Roddan Trust Application Form2013 (Word, 45 KB)
- The Thomas & Margaret Roddan Trust Certification Form (PDF, 99 KB), which must be printed and completed by hand, with the institution signature section left blank.Both of the above must be completed and emailed as attachments to [email protected].
- A scanner will be required to send the certification form. If you do not have access to a scanner, please send both application documents together by post to:
Fees & Funding Team,
University of St Andrews,
Old Burgh School,
Abbey Walk, St Andrews,
Fife KY16 9LB.
Deadline: 12pm, 17 May 2013. Please note that any posted applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Visit here for more information.