Ewha Womans University invites applications for the Ewha Global Partnership Programme in South Korea for undergraduate students for the academic session of 2019.
Ewha Global Partnership Program (EGPP) is a global initiative that educates promising females from developing countries on full scholarship for undergraduate or graduate level, with the aim to nurture them as leading professionals and global leaders of the 21st century. This is a program designed under the goal to share Ewha’s accumulated academic excellence with females from other parts of the world.
Ewha Womans University is a private women’s university in Seoul, South Korea. It is the world’s largest female educational institute and has been one of the most prestigious top universities in the country since its founding in 1886.
Worth of Award
- Admission fee
- Stipend (living expenses)
- Housing fee (dormitory only)
- University Health Center fee
- Insurance fee
- Air fair (entrance to and graduation from school)
- Summer or Winter courses
- This Scholarship is for Applicants from a developing country who demonstrate high potential to become a female leader, and applies undergraduate or graduate program via special admission for international students
- By the university regulation, Ewha awards degrees only to women and does not accept applications from male students.
- There is a minimum GPA requirement to maintain scholarship
How to Apply
- Apply online through the website of the Office of Admissions: http://admission.ewha.ac.kr
- When submitting online application, applicants should apply for scholarship as well.
- After completing online application, applicants should submit the hard copies of completed application forms and other required documents.
- Application documents should be sent to the Office of Admissions by a postal mail, a registered mail, by a courier or in person.
- The address the document should be submitted is like below. Also, submission in person is impossible on weekend(Saturday, Sunday) or National Holidays.
- Address: Admission Officer for International Students, Office of Admissions, Ewha Womans University, Ewhayeodae-gil 52, Seodaemun-Gu, Seoul,
- Applicants will be evaluated based on the submitted documents. If necessary, a screening interview may be arranged. It can be conducted by a local personnel or via overseas call.
Deadline: Online application ends April 26, 2019, only the postmark imprinted before April 26, 2019 (FRI) is valid.