The Stockholm School of Economics is inviting applications for the MBA Carl Silfven Scholarship for International Students in Sweden for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Carl Silfvén Foundation, a foundation established through the will of Carl Silfvén in 1914. The University is one of Europe’s leading business schools, with a unique business-community network. Their research is internationally recognized and many of its researchers are among the leading figures in their respective fields.
The Stockholm School of Economics is one of Europe’s leading business schools. SSE offers BSc, MSc and MBA programs, along with highly regarded PhD- and Executive Education programs. SSE’s Master program in Finance is ranked no.18 worldwide as of 2018.
Worth of Award
The scholarship covers;
- The full tuition fee of SEK 619.000 (SEK 495.000 + VAT), for the SSE MBA Executive Format 2021,
- Traveling costs up to SEK 150.000 and
- Costs for accommodation up to SEK 150.000.
- The scholarship will be awarded a person employed by a Swedish organization anywhere in the world, with a Bachelor’s degree in a non-business subject.
- The scholarship shall promote the competitiveness of Swedish-based business in an international market.
- Up to two scholarships are awarded.
- Candidates are ideally high-potentials with (at least) a Bachelor degree in a non-business subject, a high level of English proficiency and a minimum of five years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship;
- Please fill out the Open form.
- Of the candidates applying, 3 to 7 finalists are chosen and asked to provide a full application for the SSE MBA program (including interview and tests).
- The recipient of the scholarship is selected by the Carl Silfvén Foundation.
- If you have any questions about this form or the scholarship, please contact [email protected]
Deadline: Application closes on August 31, 2021.