Henley business school University of Reading ,UK invites applications from well qualified prospective candidates for the various scholarships offered at the institution for the 2013-14 academic year.
Please note that a non-refundable deposit is payable when confirming your acceptance of an offer of a place. This is part of your tuition fee and will be deducted from the total amount upon enrolment. The various scholarships are listed thus:
2013-14 Business, Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Management and Marketing Scholarship
- Henley Business School will provide £90,000 of International and EU postgraduate scholarships in 2013 for applicants who have received and accepted an offer of a place on a masters programme in accounting, international business, human resource management, entrepreneurship, marketing and international management.Worth of Awards
The International scholarships provide £5,000 towards the cost of tuition fees. EU scholarships provide £2,000 towards the cost of tuition fees.Eligibility
Applicants should provide evidence of academic excellence and of activities outside their academic studies which have made positive contributions to business and/or society.
Before making a formal application, you must accept an offer of a place on one of the following full time masters programmes: Accounting and Financial Management; Entrepreneurship and Management; International Business; International Human Resource Management; International Management; International Management and Accounting; or, Marketing and International Management.
- Apply online here
Be an ambassador for Henley Business School
Scholarship winners are required to act as an ambassador for the School. This may include being asked to support events and to share your experiences with prospective students. As well as a financial reward, this role and the award itself are excellent additions to your CV.
Closing date The closing date for applications is 28th June 2013. You will be informed of a decision on your application by 31st July 2013.
Under the prestigious Felix Scholarships scheme, up to six Felix Scholarships will be available to well qualified students with Indian citizenship to pursue postgraduate study at the University, starting their programme in October. One further award will be made to a student from a developing country who can demonstrate academic excellence and financial need.
For more information please click here
Alumni of the University of Reading who undertake their next level of study at Henley Business School will receive a tuition fee discount of £1000.
Professional and Career Development Loan (UK applicants only)
Applicants who normally live in the UK (for a minimum of three years) can apply for a Professional and Career Development Loan to borrow between £300 and £10,000. This is a bank loan, with interest charged at a commercial fixed rate.
Professional and Career Development Loans are bank loans to pay for courses and training that help with your career or help get you into work. Loans are usually offered at a reduced interest rate and the government pays interest while you’re studying.
How to apply
- Find out which banks offer the loan and order an application pack by calling the National Careers service on 0800 100 900 or request a call back.
- Fill in the application form and send it to the bank.
- The bank will decide if you qualify for a loan.
- You take out the loan with the bank and agree to their repayment conditions.
- You should apply 3 months before your course starts to give the bank enough time to process your application.
Deadline: closing date will be announced later. Please apply immediately to avoid late registration.
Click here for more details of the various scholarships.