MasterCard in Ireland invites applications for the Start Path Global for later-stage startups from across the globe to help scale their businesses in 2021.
Start Path Global is Mastercard’s worldwide program for innovative later-stage startups from across the globe.
Since 2014 they have been working with an ever-growing portfolio of startups with unique solutions across fintech and commerce. Start Path Global is based on what has worked best for their portfolio of startups: more flexibility, more customization, and no distractions from your current business.
Worth of Award
Key features of the programme:
- A six-month virtual program tailored to the individual needs of your company
- No need to move from your home location
- No equity is taken up front (but an option to participate in your next round)
- Immediate access to 60+ Mastercard experts
- Connections to potential customers – global corporate brands spanning banking, retail, tech and telecoms
- Funds provided so that you have no out of pocket expenses
- We work with later stage startups in the broad fintech and commerce space that fit these criteria:
- Solution – Demonstrated commercial traction, clear product differentiation and competitive advantage.
- Market – Solving real pain points for your customers, targeting a sizable market.
- Team – Strong founder team with key roles established, experienced entrepreneurs and/or track record of relevant industry expertise.
- Funding – Investment raised (seed, Series A, or later) with at least 6-12 month runway, plans to raise next institutional round in the next 18th months.
- Attitude – Global mentality, open to opportunity and mentoring.
How to Apply
The application for this opportunity is online through their websites
Deadline: One can apply Anytime on F65. Check with them for relevant deadlines.