Imperial College London is offering the Lara & Biodun Olanrewaju Scholarship for full-time international undergraduates in the 2020/21 academic year.
Imperial College London offers bursaries and scholarships and provides a scholarships search tool. There is a lot of financial support available to help you while you’re studying, across all degree programmes.
Worth of Award
- Students will receive a full scholarship of £15,000 a year for the duration of their 4-year course*.
- This will be applied to the tuition fees first, and any outstanding amount will be paid to the successful scholar to use towards maintenance costs.
- * This excludes repeat years of study, periods of interruption and year abroad.
- This scholarship is available to black full-time undergraduates demonstrating exceptional academic merit and potential.
- This scholarship is only available to applicants studying a four-year course in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Applicants must have received a conditional firm or unconditional offer to study on a full-time, 4 year, undergraduate course within one of the eligible departments by the published deadline.
How to Apply
- To apply for the Lara & Biodun Olanrewaju Scholarship please submit a written statement via the online application form.
- To apply for a full-time undergraduate programme at Imperial College London you must make an online application via the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service – UCAS. In order to apply for a course at Imperial, you will need to use the UCAS code I50.
- The UCAS website has step-by-step instructions on how to make an online application, so please refer to this while completing your application.
- The UCAS website also has a range of guides you can download, as well as videos to watch, all designed to make the application process as clear and simple as possible.
Deadline: Applications must be submitted by the final deadline of May 29, 2020. The successful candidate will be notified by email no later than 31 July 2020.