The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) 2013 is now open to talented prospective students around the world to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in International Business Administration (IBA) at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherlands. VU University has committed to providing approximately 1 million euro towards attracting highly motivated, excellent students.
Worth of Awards
- The VUFP scholarship covers your tuition fee, and provides for an allowance towards study and living costs (paid out in 3 installments over the year). Please note that the scholarship does not cover all your living expenses.
The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is a scholarship for strongly motivated students with excellent study results. Eligible candidates must be able to prove their academic excellence, must have applied for the Bachelor’s programme International Business Administration, do not have the Dutch nationality and have not graduated from a Dutch higher education programme.
How to Apply
Fill out the VUFP application form:
- Transcript for secondary education (see application form: appendix A)
- Motivation letter for the VUFP scholarship (see application form: appendix
- Financial Plan (see application form: appendix C)
- Candidates are to register for the Bachelor’s degree International Business Administration in Studielink and the VUnet portal.
- Candidates are to apply for a VUFP scholarship by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
- Important: The VUFP scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2013-2014. The VUFP scholarship is subject to change: it is not certain the VUFP scholarship is available for IBA students in the year 2014-2015 and years thereafter.
- Please send a complete application form to [email protected].
Deadline: Closing date for application is May 1, 2013
Visit here for more details