Applications are invited from suitably qualified female candidates from Delta State, Nigeria, for admission into full time and part time programmes for the degree of Masters in Media and Communication 2013.
The scholarship is sponsored by the Delta State Government Scholarship Scheme for female students, tenable at SMC, Pan-African University, for the programme MSc. in Media & Communication (Writing for the Media in a Changing World Stream) and will be awarded five successful female students
Worth of Awards
The scholarships cover tuition fees and study materials only.
Admission requirements into the programme shall include the following:
- Possession of a Bachelors (Hons) degree in a relevant discipline from an accredited university with at least a Second Class Lower Division (Candidates with a HND or equivalent and who have an additional appropriate qualification may also apply)
- Satisfy the School in a selection process (including an aptitude test and an oral interview; applicants with satisfactory scores in the GRE or GMAT need not sit the test)
- Satisfy other University/Postgraduate requirements
- First degree in a relevant discipline (minimum of second class lower division).
- Candidates with an HND or its equivalent must possess a post graduate diploma from a recognized university to apply.
- *5 Credits passes (including English)
- *Academic Transcript to be submitted before the end of August
- *NYSC Certificate/or Exemption
- 3 years post-graduation work experience, preferably in a media and communication position (for part time students)
- 1 year post-graduation work experience(for full time students)
- For further information and specific requirements of this scholarship, please contact Ndidi, the Admissions Manager via email: [email protected].
How to Apply
- To apply for admission to the full time M.Sc. Media and Communication Writing Stream programme, candidates must visit their website for more details.
Deadline: the application deadline is May 31, 2013
Click here for more details