EARTH University calls on young leaders with the potential to become agents of positive change in their communities and countries to apply for the 2014 entering class MasterCrd Foundation and Earth University scholarship programme.
120 young leaders will benefit from educational opportunities in sustainable development from the seven-year, USD 19.5 million partnership to provide educational opportunities to young people from disadvantaged communities in Africa, Latin America and The Caribbean at EARTH University – an international, non-profit university in Costa Rica with an innovative four-year program in sustainable agriculture, natural resource management and community development.
Worth of Awards: Scholarships are awarded students based on their financial needs.
- The scholarship is open to all individuals.
- The most important factor is your potential as a leader for sustainable development, and they do not discriminate based on age, ethic origin, religious, gender or nationality.
How to Apply
Step 1: To apply, complete the admissions form before June and send with:
• Transcripts from the last three years of secondary school, as well as university studies, if applicable.
• African students should also include grades from secondary school national leaving exam in your country (A-levels, WASSCE, etc.)
• Three letters of recommendation in the format provided by EARTH University
You can send an email to: The MasterCard Foundation
Senior Manager, Communications
Email: [email protected]
Deadline: Closing dates for African students: 25 May 2013
For Latin America and the Caribbean: 1 June 2013
Visit here for more details.