The University of Arts London invites applications for the UAL International Postgraduate Scholarships in the 2021/22 session.
UAL offers a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and awards provided through generous donations from individuals, companies and philanthropic charities, as well as from University funds.
Up to 4 scholarships are available to applicants meeting the eligibility criteria. These scholarships are for a full-time taught Masters course (an M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification) at one of UAL’s six Colleges
Worth of Award
This scholarship covers the cost of tuition fees, accommodation at one of UAL’s halls of residence and may also contribute towards living costs. Up to 4 UAL International Postgraduate £40,000
Criteria 1: You must hold an offer to study a full-time taught master’s course at one of UAL’s 6 Colleges starting in 2021/22.
- Your course must offer either a Grad Dip, M ARCH, MA, MFA, MBA, MRes or MSc qualification.
- You are not eligible to apply if you already hold a UK postgraduate taught qualification (or one at an equivalent level) from studies undertaken in the UK or abroad.
Criteria 2: You must be ordinarily resident in one of the low-income economy countries detailed in our list of qualifying countries (see below).
- Evidence such as a copy of your immigration documents, ID card or formal proof of your address must be included as part of your application.
You are an asylum seeker in the UK at the point at which you make your scholarship application.
Criteria 3: Your annual household income must be £50,000 or less (or the equivalent exchange value in a qualifying country’s currency) at the point of application.
Criteria 4: You must provide a personal statement as part of your scholarship application which response to the following questions (maximum 350 words per question):
- Describe how receiving a postgraduate scholarship would make a difference to you.
- Tell them how you intend to use the qualification you will be gaining to support your future plans.
- Describe how you would address challenges in your home country.
- Tell them how you would uphold the values of social justice and environmental stewardship.
How to Apply
- Once you’ve received an offer to study at UAL, the ‘my funding’ page on your applicant portal will be updated to include application forms for scholarships you may be eligible for.
- If you submit a scholarship application, we will email you after the deadline has passed to let you know if you have been successful.
- If you need help, please contact [email protected]