University College Dublin in Ireland invites applications for the Global Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship for African Students in 2023.
All scholarship and funding schemes are subject to availability of funds, and details given are subject to change at any time. Potential applicants are urged to check information regularly to ensure they are aware of current procedures and deadlines. The Scholarships Office will not confirm the exact number of scholarships available to students if that information is not already advertised on their website.
The Scholarship Program is funded by UCD and aims to attract excellent candidates.
Worth of Award
There are a limited number of 100% and 50% tuition fee scholarships available to outstanding students entering eligible UCD programmes.
- Successful candidates will meet the citizenship and residency status requirements for the
region they are applying for, as outlined in the relevant Regional Information.
- Scholarships are only open to self-funding candidates who are classified as non-EU for tuition fee purposes.
- Eligible programmes are limited to those that are undergraduate and graduate taught
programmes, where the student must be based in Dublin and no part of the programme is awarded by another institution.
- All Clinical Programmes are ineligible for the global excellence Scholarship.
- Applicants to the Global Excellence Scholarship will have already obtained one of the following statuses on an application for an eligible programme:
• Conditional Offer
• Conditional Accept
- Applications for the Global Excellence Scholarship should be submitted in accordance with the instructions given in the Scholarship Instruction Section.
- The Global Excellence Scholarship cannot be combined with any other tuition scholarship.
How to Apply
The application for Undergraduate Scholarship for African Students is online through their websites. Please click on the link below
Deadline: Applications for the Undergraduate Scholarship for African Students close on March 31, 2023.