The Newcastle University is inviting applications for the Regional Impact Scholarship for International Students (MBA) in the UK for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The University wants to support aspiring and established leaders from their region to continue their professional development. Their Regional Impact Scholarship is aimed at MBA candidates who can demonstrate their potential to the economy and society of the North East of England.
Newcastle has become one of 12 universities in the world, and only four in the UK, to achieve five plus QS Stars from QS Quacquarelli Symonds, the first international assessment of its kind. More than 150 universities in over 35 countries have now signed up to the QS Stars rating system
Worth of Award
This scholarship covers A full fee award of £22,800, payable towards the cost of tuition fees.
To be eligible for this full-fee scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Completed the scholarship application form including submitting an essay of no more than 1,500 words in response to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English.
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the Full-time MBA programme of 2019 entry
- Have substantive managerial experience (minimum 3 years prior to starting the MBA)
- Preferably hold the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honors degree (however, applicants who do not meet this requirement but can demonstrate relevant work experience above the minimum plus significant career progression may also be considered)
- Perform well at interview across all competency areas
- Hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0 (if your first language is not English).
How to Apply
- Applications and essays will be reviewed by a panel of judges. Candidates need to complete the online application form.
- If a suitable candidate is not found the application deadline will be extended.
Deadline: Application closes May 5, 2019.